岗位名称: Medical Advisor (Manager)
汇报岗位: Head of Medical Affairs
工作地点：Shanghai / Chengdu / Wuhan
Understand recent progress of product/competitor and relevant therapeutic areas; collect, process, integrate, formulate and share with cross-functional team on insights from HCPs, literature review, congress update and competitor activities; develop medical strategy and medical projects; in charge of developing clinical study protocol as well as authoring/reviewing study report and publication plan; participate in or determine the theme and content of activities including hospital lectures, advisory board, expert discussion and medical education; communicating and cooperating with internal and external customers; provide expert review of training, promotional and project-based activity materials presented by Marketing/Sales department from a scientific viewpoint; provide product related support to Marketing/Sales and other departments.
- Understand recent progress of product/competitor, HCP perception, literature and congress update in relevant therapeutic areas; generate insights from the above resources, then process, integrate and share with cross-functional team.
- Lead formulation and execution of medical strategy
- Responsible for productive engagement alone or in cross-functional teams with key national external stakeholders including KOLs but also paying attention to pharmacists, nurses, hospital administrators, government officials etc.as business needs require.
- Responsible for exhaustive collection of information regarding existing knowledge gaps, scientific data gaps and clinical care gaps.
- Responsible for authoring the Medical Strategy after collection of input and insights from a wide cross-section of internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for provision of careful, thoughtful input into the review of promotional or educational material that is disseminated to or presented by the company to external audiences.
- Directing medical strategy and developing medical projects
- Clinical Study
- Design and compose clinical study protocols; manage the study budget and phasing; submit protocol for internal review and approval; ensure the registry of the study on line; present at investigator meeting if necessary
- Set plan for CSR and publication; review study report; carry out medical monitoring during the clinical study
- GCO/CRO collaborations on ICF and trial operation
- Collaborate with Statistician and Data Management team for CRF and SAP
- Determine the theme and content of national activities including advisory board, expert discussion, and contribute to the theme of medical educational materials and hospital lectures. Closely work with Medical Experts when necessary
- Communicate and cooperate with internal and external customers including JV partners
- Expert review of training, promotional and project-based activity materials presented by Marketing/Sales department from a scientific viewpoint
- Provide product and TA related support to Marketing/Sales and other department
- 2-3 years clinical working experience on relevant therapeutic area/or 2-3 years working experience on pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Clinical medicine / Pharma background
- Master or above, MD/Ph.D/Pharma D is perferred
- Fluent spoken & written English
- Thorough understanding and command of product and relevant therapeutic area knowledge.
- Thorough understanding and command of GCP.
- Thorough understanding and command of compliance.
- Good marketing sense and creative thinking; good communication and learning agility.
- Good command of English, fluent at reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Effective execution of medical strategies and projects.
- Quality of clinical study design and insight collection, processing and sharing.
- Publication (quality and quantity) in peer review scientific journal.
- Profound knowledge of the TA disease and product.
- Business acumen.
- Cross functional collaboration.
- Through engagement of national KOLs, clearly identify the scientific data gaps, knowledge gaps, and clinical care gaps.